Monday, June 28, 2010

Colombia Update 1

Hello Family and Friends!

I am happy to report that we have had no "adventures" on this trip! We also have found the Walmart equivalent here, woohoo!

Today is Sunday, and I am happy to say that we are settling in well here. While I'm glad we've had a couple of days here in Manizales before we receive Daniela, we are looking forward to our meeting with her tomorrow afternoon. I hear that she has been busy saying her goodbyes which is good I know, but to me it's sad.

Yesterday we visited with the family of Fr. Gonzalo (a priest at Dad and Elaine's parish), and they are soooo very nice. We will see more of them this week, and they will also visit us at "Paradise" (more correctly referred to as "Montserrat") next Sunday.

Please feel free to email us--as you can see I'm allllllllllllways in touch, lol!

Blessings!
mc, on behalf of the fam.

0 comments: